Find out how easy it is to request a refund.
Third-party Event Hosts are in charge of setting a refund policy and granting refunds. To get a refund for your tickets, send a refund request to the Event Host.
- Find "Your tickets for [Event Name]" ticket purchase confirmation email.
2. Select "Contact The Organizer" and go to "Help" to find the Host's Refund Policy.
In this example Event, the Refund Policy is Moderate (all Events default to Moderate unless the Host changes the policy).
3. Contact the Host to request a refund.
Be sure you input the same email address where you received your ticket confirmation, which includes a Receipt with your Order ID.
Enter your details, and send your refund request.
4. Await the Host's response. They have 12 hours to accept or decline your request under the Moderate Policy.
If your Event has a Flexible Policy, your refund request will be automatically accepted.
- Flexible: When you request a refund under the Flexible Refund Policy, it's automatically accepted, and the Host receives an email. You have until 12 hours after an Event ends to request a refund.
- Moderate: The host is immediately notified via email when you request a refund under the Moderate Refund Policy. The Event Host then has 12 hours to review it and accept or deny this request.
- Strict: You may not request a refund under the Strict Refund Policy.
Note - Service Fees and Transactions Fees are always non-refundable.
Event Cancelation - If an Event gets canceled, you will receive a full refund.